Thursday, July 15, 2010


I'm so happy to go out with you.


wooo, long long time never update my blog, been busy and busy and busy ! x=

I'm having advance course in army, has not much time to meet my girlfriend, since last time like always meet together. Have to suffer for another 2month and going taiwan on mid-august time, i sure miss my baby ~ and will be back in 3weeks time. DEAR MUST WAIT FOR ME HOR, THAT WHAT WE PROMISE TOGETHER ! hehehehe, anyw today book out went for appt and meet up my girlfriend at clementi. After that went to plaza sing to watch inception, there no more sit so we go to marina square and watch it. It's a fate to be with you seriously, every night no matter how much i tired i will talk to you, good night sms that we don't miss anything. My only heart is toward you only and gonna really cherish with it ! I LOVE YOU !

will be updated soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter