Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What happen to my blog ! didn't update for 14366896 years ! haha.
It's was because my time was fill with girlfriend, camp mate, secondary friends, computer, eat, play & shit. Chinese new year is around the corner and my new clothes is plain & simple. Anyway doesn't matter, one year one time only ! But i'm going Malaysia to celebrate on this Saturday to Tuesday. Fall on 14th is valentine day + cny, it's damn sad that can't have a chance to celebrate with my girlfriend due to 16th then come back. I'm gonna miss jia yi for sure ! I hope everyone on Chinese new year will have alot alot of ang bao, gambling always win, happily enjoy with your relatives, cousins and family.


It's time for me to stop here and will update anytime when i feel free to blog it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter