Friday, December 25, 2009


Today Christmas day make me filled with sad & happiness but most of them is filled with JOY!

Last time till now still got peoples playing with spray bottle and spray the whole town areas! SO DAMN OLD STYLE! LAUGH! I'm with my girlfriend take a quick walk here and there to avoid them, but luckily didn't spray on us! hehe. After that i fetch my girlf home and my friends went to watch The Chickmunk 2, omg damn lame show can! Cant believe that all my friends go watch! HAHA! Anyway if santa claus willing to give a present to me, i want our relationship to be JOY as always which is no sadness at all! It's is because you cannot be always happy just that you will have some obstacles in the middle of the roads or some irritating that disturb you. It's depend on our mind set is willing to start work !
HOHOHOHO!

Bby i really want our relationship goes smoothly that's all! Ily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter