Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ECP


29 November 2009 Sunday




































Yo hello . I'm Jonathan's girlfriend here ! WHY AM I HERE AGAIN?! because Jonathan want me to help him upload photo as to keep his blog alive! Okay so i help him update abit . On last Sunday we went to East coast park to roller blade. It's Jonathan first time playing roller blade ! hahaha he fall and stand up again . not bad not bad! you can do it! First time is like that one don't worry i'm sure one day he sure can overtake me right dear ? hahaha the rest i'll let him update himself :) byebye !

HELLO! I'm Jonathan, anyway thanks for girlfriend for helping up to post all the photos. i guess it's not easy for uploading right! HAHA! I'll treat you what you say; full house milk tea right?! Hehe, rollar blade is funnn, i wanna play again! But i really do wanna cherish & enjoy this period of time because we don't really have much time for each other as you gonna work & work after that !

No matter you work till late or not enough time, i still as usual to meet you for an hour! I'll maintain our relationship well! Weets*



Love you Pong Pong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter