Friday, November 20, 2009

i was so happily that i can take off on our special day, thanks to my officer!
Outing at vivo after that go dhoby ghuat for the sake to go toilet! LAUGH!
No lah, must have special happening to go there for, but i'm not good in acting show!


Girlf say; i go toliet twice, where're you go and what that's you carrying with???
Me say; ooohhh, my friend from airport buying souvenir for me and i was talking with my friend just now.
Girlf say; didn't hear just now from the beginning you say?
Me say; ooohhh, was just sudden that he call me, he was at dhoby ghuat.
Girlf say; can i see what's that?
Me say; BU KE YI!!
Girlf say; wwhhyyyyy?
Me say; because my friend say cannot let people see!!!
Out to dhoby ghuat.
Girlf say; your friend also never accompany you and he also don't know!~
Me say; CANNOT!! It's a chicken, later it'll come out!
Girlf say; ooohhhhh, okay just let me hold awhile?!
Me say; BU KE YI VERY HEAVY!!! My friend can spy me anywhere want, ayee we go clarke quay and see alright?
Girlf say; tired!!!
Me say; let me carry you? HAHAHAHA!
Girlf say; awww i wanna go ....
Me/Girlf say; EXPLANADE!
Rushing all the way from dhoby ghuat .. finally we reach on top of explanade!
Girlf say; can i see that?
Me say; aahhhhhh, okay lah let you see then!
Girlf shocked & stared at it!!!
SURPRISING! HOHOHOHOHO!
we'll enjoy eating our chewy chewy, YUMMY!

i won't let you down, i would make you brighten up the sky!
love you as always and always!

HAPPY 2TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY PONGPONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter